I had completely forgotten about these chocolate chocolate chip cookies until we made a batch of coffee ice cream (more on that later!) the other day and I figured that this would be a perfect accompaniment! These cookies are super rich and decadent and perfect for the chocolate lover!
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 squares of semi sweet chocolate
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350F. Makes about 9 cookies.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, sugar, and baking soda. Set aside.
- Melt chocolate and butter on the stove or microwave.
- Stir in vanilla and flour mixture into the chocolate and butter.
- Add egg and mix.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Make 9 balls and bake for 15 minutes.