Some of you may know that we are both headed back to London, UK in a few short days for work. We’ll be gone until the end of August and although I am finally feeling settled in Vancouver, I can’t tell you how excited I am to return to the UK. Looking back at the pictures and compiling the list below has made me miss the year we spent living there and I am so excited to share with you a glimpse of our journey back!
Here are a few things on my to do list while we are there…
- pedal around Regent’s Park on a bike or boat
- shop Broadway Market, Columbia Road Flower Market, Sunbury Antiques Market, Spitalfields Antique Market, and Maltby Street
- enjoy Honest Burger, Indian take away, cheese + cake
- stock up on essentials from Marks and Spencer + Fortnum and Mason
- coffee love ♥ Prufrock, Luxe, and Monmouth
- experience the Summer Olympics
- visit the Victoria and Albert Museum, Tate Modern, British Museum, and National Portrait Gallery
- stroll through Portobello Road on Friday morning, Abney Road Cemetary, and London Fields
Have some suggestions? Leave a comment below!