Hey everyone! This is Leonie from IDSwest and I am super excited to share with you my top picks for the upcoming Got Craft? holiday show! Before I get started, I have to say though that is was super hard to even pick my top picks – Got Craft? is bringing yet again such an amazing artisan line up together!
1) My first one is Toodlebunny! I just LOVE her jewellery and she is always one of my favorite exhibitors wherever I go! Love her, love her work!
2) Maria’s felted bowls are so beautiful and she is defiantly one of the raising stars in the artisan scene. Don’t miss her!
3) mmhhh Have you tried Bake Sale Baking Co.‘s amazing baked goods? So yummy!! I won’t be able to resist.
4) I always find it SO hard to buy things for guys, but these wicked cufflinks are such a perfect present! Don’t miss Jennifer at Got Craft!
5) I discovered My Little Lights this spring and fell in love with these adorable light strings right away. I already have one at home, but might just pick up another one at Got Craft?!
6) Also, swing by Locomotive Clothing‘s booth – their screen printed T-shirts are awesome!
all images via the designer except for #3+4 – [stu-di-o] by jeanie