We love using MailChimp’s simple and quick marketing system to create email newsletters for our upcoming events! Neither one of us come from technical / design backgrounds, so having templates guide us through the process of inserting text and images just makes the process that much more easy to understand.
5 tips when using MailChimp:
- Grow your mailing list and collect names with a customizeable signup form that can be integrated to you website or facebook page.
- Choose from dozens of pre-designed templates or build your own.
- Send an email campaign to your entire list or categorize your list into groups and segment by interest, location, or activity.
- Tracking! Free reports can tell you who’s opening and clicking your newsletters. Connect your Facebook and Twitter accounts to share your email campaign automatically and be able to track the activity by finding out who is tweeting and liking your email. Advanced stats are available via Google Analytics.
- MailChimp provides a link to each of your campaigns to make it easy for people who have HTML or images disabled. It’s also great to resend to those that said they never received your initial campaign.
Set up a free account (up to 2000 names) and create your own MailChimp campaign here!
This post has been sponsored by MailChimp, an electronic marketing system created to help you design, send, and share email newsletters. Be one of the first 50 at Got Craft? on Saturday, April 27th and Sunday, April 28th, 2013 at the Templeton Secondary School gym – 727 Templeton Drive, Vancouver to find a special MailChimp surprise in your swag bags!