A reminder that Got Craft? is taking place this weekend on Saturday, April 27th and Sunday, April 28th, 2013 from 10-5pm in the gym at Templeton Secondary School, 727 Templeton Drive, Vancouver (between Adanac and Turner Street).
Here are our top 5 things to do at the event!
- Be one of the first 50 people through the doors on each day to receive a FREE swag bag filled with goodies from Got Craft? vendors and sponsors!
- Shop from 75+ local handmade in all categories including jewelry, clothing, bath and body, paper goods, ceramics, artwork, plush, food, etc.vendors including!
- Participate in a DIY workshop and make your own project to take home!
- Purchase tickets to the Vancouver premiere of The Sign Painter movie taking place this June 7/8!
- Have lunch from some of Vancouver’s best food carts including Varinicey Pakoras!
See you there!
Saturday, April 27th and Sunday, April 28th, 2013
10:00am to 5:00pm
Templeton Secondary School Gym
727 Templeton Drive, Vancouver (between Turner and Adanac Street)
$3.00 admission (kids 10 and under are free)
image via Mellifera Bees