Got Craft? is taking place this weekend and we rounded up our top 8 things to do at the show!
- Be one of the first 50 people through the doors each day to receive a FREE* limited edition swag bag with goodies from our vendors! Visit our blog post here for a sneak peek of some of the swag items we have collected and our new bag design!
- Participate in one of our new hands-on workshops such as letterpress with District Dogs Designs, piñata making with The Rice Babies, and of course, show favourites, Spool of Thread will be back with a hand sewing project! Perfect for kids and adults! See the full workshop schedule here.
- Purchase your tickets online and save 40%! Click the link here and share it with your friends! (valid until midnight PST Thursday, December 10th, 2015)
- Treat yourself to some of Vancouver’s best food carts including The Pie Company, Melt City Grilled Cheese, and Counterpart Coffee.
- Support small business and shop from over 80 handmade vendors in a wide assortment of categories including paper goods, jewelry, clothing, ceramics, baked goods, and more! There will be over 25% new vendors at the upcoming event including Coral + Cloud, Lia Hood Jewellery, and Sandve Woodworks.
- Have you seen the beautiful venue that we’ll be popping up at this weekend? The historic Pipe Shop Building is located at the Shipyards by the Pier in North Vancouver. We are conveniently located next to the Lonsdale Quay Market and a 5 minute walk from the SeaBus Terminal and Bus Loop. There is also free parking at the Lonsdale Quay Market parkade and the ICBC parkade as well as on the street. Visit our event page here for a map, detailed directions, and more info about parking or check out the blog post here.
- Have you heard about our Facebook Party? Make sure to click ‘JOINING’ for your chance to win over $2000 worth of prizes from our vendors and flash prize sponsors! Follow the link here to the event.
- AND for those that like to WIN, we have more giveaways via our facebook and instagram feed, so make sure you follow us there for your chance to take home two handmade packages with a combined value of $700.00. Facebook | Instagram
Save 40% and purchase your tickets in advance!
Use the link here (valid until midnight PST Thursday, December 10th, 2015)
*swag bags are available to paid attendees only