Check idswest.com for event schedule and times. See you there!
Posts Tagged: idswest
London Fields Shoppe will be back at IDSwest this September with some of our favourite items from the shop! This will be our 4th year as part of the District and to celebrate, we have two pairs of tickets to giveaway (1 pair for the opening night party and 1 pair for the show). One entry for leaving a comment on our Instagram post and one additional entry for liking our Facebook page and leaving a comment there. A winner will be randomly chosen on Friday, September 11th. Good luck!
Thursday, September 24th to Sunday, September 27th, 2015
Vancouver Convention Centre
1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Visit idswest.com for times, tickets, and full details!
Woke up this morning to a steady stream of rain falling against the windows. Autumn is my favourite time of the year, but I’m having seasonal dressing adjustment denial and can’t quite put away those sandals and skirts quite yet.
We have been busy prepping for IDSwest and I forgot to post my ‘5 a day’ images from last week so here they are. Thank you so much to everybody that entered to win a pair of tickets to IDSwest. Winners have been contacted, so please check your emails and we look forward to seeing you there! Happy Monday!
pictured above clockwise – the perfect weekend | stuck in traffic | remains of varsity ridge bowl | homemade granola | beneath the granville street bridge
How is it almost mid-September?! I have been busy cutting fabric, hand sewing snap clips, and literally spent the last few days chained to the sewing machine while catching up on netflix. Although I am normally the definition of a cram crafter, I’m feeling pretty good this year. Yes, I could have more fabric cut and I do wish I had an extra week, but don’t we all?
My first show of the season kicks off next week (Sept 19-22) with the District at IDSwest. I’ll be bringing my super kawaii items such as the pin backs pictured above, so come find the Roxypop booth and say hello! Interested in attending? I am giving away 4 pairs of tickets – 2 pairs for the opening night event (Sept 19 6-10pm) and 2 pairs for the show (Sept 20-22) – check the website for opening times and location. Value at $120.00. Leave a comment below and 4 winners will be chosen at random on Friday, September 13th at 12pm PST.
Hey everyone! This is Leonie from IDSwest and I am super excited to share with you my top picks for the upcoming Got Craft? holiday show! Before I get started, I have to say though that is was super hard to even pick my top picks – Got Craft? is bringing yet again such an amazing artisan line up together!
1) My first one is Toodlebunny! I just LOVE her jewellery and she is always one of my favorite exhibitors wherever I go! Love her, love her work!
2) Maria’s felted bowls are so beautiful and she is defiantly one of the raising stars in the artisan scene. Don’t miss her!
3) mmhhh Have you tried Bake Sale Baking Co.‘s amazing baked goods? So yummy!! I won’t be able to resist.
4) I always find it SO hard to buy things for guys, but these wicked cufflinks are such a perfect present! Don’t miss Jennifer at Got Craft!
5) I discovered My Little Lights this spring and fell in love with these adorable light strings right away. I already have one at home, but might just pick up another one at Got Craft?!
6) Also, swing by Locomotive Clothing‘s booth – their screen printed T-shirts are awesome!
all images via the designer except for #3+4 – [stu-di-o] by jeanie