Here is the last batch of instagrams from London, but I have plenty of camera shots that I plan to share. I can’t seem to turn off my internal holiday clock and after a busy weekend with 3 back to back events, Robert and I took a mini break up to Whistler to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Time sure flies!
- Long story short, I was wandering around Bloomsbury and found this solo art show by accident. The show didn’t open until 1pm, but the art around the building was absolutely amazing. Will be posting more soon!
- Fry up at Caravan Exmouth Market (those soy mushrooms were delish!)
- Brolly & Ice Cream Pop-Up exhibition celebrating the contrary British Summertime
- I spotted a lotto cage at the Spitalfields Antique Market and carried it all the way home on the bus.
- View of Kingston Pier from Hampton Court Palace (clockwise)
- Robbie Williams was filming a new music video at Spitalfields * swoon *
- I * had * to visit the brand new Caravan King’s Cross while I was in town
- Due to a bomb scare, we were evacuated out of M&S and stumbled upon this cute coffee shop on the way home