Oh yes, the first 45 people through the doors at Got Craft on Sunday, May 8th in Vancouver will receive one of these tote bags. Each bag is filled with a selection of goodies from our vendors and our lovely sponsors including Sublime Stitching and Etsy.
I have been told that these bags are legendary, so be prepared to arrive early! Doors open at 10:00 a.m. and although starting at the last show, the number of bags available increased by 15, the line up seems to start earlier than earlier. I think the record holders arrived at 6 a.m. with breakfast, a book, games and a sleeping bag!
(a big thank you to Diana from efreeme.com for contributing the tote bags!)
How to enter the Got Craft? swag bag giveaway!
- Visit the Got Craft vendor page here and leave a comment below with the name of the vendor you are most excited to see! = 1 entry
- Become a fan on the Got Craft facebook fan page = 1 entry
- Follow Got Craft on twitter and RT this contest (make sure to include @lotusevents, so that I can find it) = 1 entry
- Blog about the giveaway = 1 entry
- Sign up for the Got Craft newsletter (left hand column) = 1 entry
- Each person has the opportunity to have a maximum of 5 entries.
- Please make sure that each entry is it’s own individual comment.
- If your account does link to your email, please make sure to leave it in the comment, so that I can reach you.
- Prize will be available for pick up at Got Craft. Winner will be notified by email.
- Contest closes Wednesday, May 4th, 2011 at 3 p.m. (PST)