Posts Tagged: gift guide
A huge thank you to our amazing team of vendors, volunteers, and sponsors for working so hard to make Got Craft? such a success! Also a big thank you to everyone that came out to shop and support local indie business. We love our community of supporters! If you missed out on the fun or are looking for more, the London Fields Shoppe Pop-Up is open until Monday, December 23rd.
We have plenty of vintage and handmade goods currently in stock both from local artists as well as some from the US and the UK including Forest & Waves, Wondermade, Mellifera Bees, Richard Fairhead, Linus Kraemer, Herbivore Botanicals, think & ink studio, little low studio, Merchant and Mills, the Beautiful Project, and more! There’s also plenty of one of a kind vintage items including Christmas decor for any last minute holiday trimmings.
We’re adding things daily, so make sure to stop by and say hello!
postcard design by the beautiful project
Knock everything off of your holiday shopping list at Vancouver’s largest indie craft fair, Got Craft?, happening at the Croatian Cultural Centre from December 8-9, 2012. Here are some holiday gift ideas…
PINT-SIZED PEOPLE (see above)
Little ones will love Hudsonny’s plush camera toys, Honey Canada’s eco-friendly toys, like these fresh felted apples, and colouring over posters and postcards by Draw Me a Lion.
Relax in the bath with Element Botanicals’ Ritual Bath Truffles, made from skin-loving cocoa butter or suds up with Simple Soap, which makes naturally fragrant, glycerin-free soap in scents like peppermint pine, red clover rainbow, and grapefruit sage. Finish up with an energizing, calming, or soothing body mist by Feest.
GIFTS FOR GUYS
Look for bowties by Belvedere Gents, leather wallets by Divina Denuevo, and leather belts, cuffs, and guitar straps by Frankenstrap. Fan favourites include cufflinks and tie tracks by Nostalgic Links, KT & Paul tees screen-printed by hand, and iPad sleeves by Anonum Designs.
GIFTS FOR GIRLS
Give the gift of cute clothes and statement jewelry — like this architectural necklace by Marian + Hazel, alongside a treat from Chef Kev, neatly tucked under the tree. (left image via Janis Nicolay for Barefoot Contessa)
Hey everyone! This is Leonie from IDSwest and I am super excited to share with you my top picks for the upcoming Got Craft? holiday show! Before I get started, I have to say though that is was super hard to even pick my top picks – Got Craft? is bringing yet again such an amazing artisan line up together!
1) My first one is Toodlebunny! I just LOVE her jewellery and she is always one of my favorite exhibitors wherever I go! Love her, love her work!
2) Maria’s felted bowls are so beautiful and she is defiantly one of the raising stars in the artisan scene. Don’t miss her!
3) mmhhh Have you tried Bake Sale Baking Co.‘s amazing baked goods? So yummy!! I won’t be able to resist.
4) I always find it SO hard to buy things for guys, but these wicked cufflinks are such a perfect present! Don’t miss Jennifer at Got Craft!
5) I discovered My Little Lights this spring and fell in love with these adorable light strings right away. I already have one at home, but might just pick up another one at Got Craft?!
6) Also, swing by Locomotive Clothing‘s booth – their screen printed T-shirts are awesome!
all images via the designer except for #3+4 – [stu-di-o] by jeanie