A reminder that Got Craft? is this weekend on Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th, 2012 from 10-5pm at the Croatian Cultural Centre, 3250 Commercial Drive in Vancouver.
Here are our top six things to do at the event!
- Be one of the first 50 people through the doors on each day to receive a FREE swag bag filled with goodies from Got Craft? vendors and sponsors.
- Shop from 80 local handmade vendors.
- Book signing with Leanne Prain, author of Hoopla: The Art of Unexpected Embroidery and co-author of Yarn Bombing: The Art of Crochet and Knit Graffiti. Books will be available for sale or bring your own! From 1-2pm on both Saturday and Sunday
- Participate in a DIY workshop including an embroidery project, sewing a holly pin, and button making.
- Have lunch from one of our food carts including hot drinks from GoGoJava, Varinicey Pakoras, JJ’s Trucketeria (Saturday only), and Taser Sandwiches (Sunday only)
- Have your picture taken at our Photobooth hosted by Photobooth Vancouver
See you there!
Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th, 2012
10:00am to 5:00pm
Croatian Cultural Centre
3250 Commercial Drive, Vancouver
$3.00 admission (kids 10 and under are free)