Got Craft? is taking place this weekend and we rounded up the top 5 things to do at the show!
- Be one of the first 50 people through the doors each day to receive a FREE* swag bag with goodies from our vendors and sponsors including up to $300.00** provided by Square. You can check out the post below for a sneak peek of the NEW tote bag design and a glimpse of what could be found in each bag!
- Participate in one of the FREE hands on workshops hosted by Spool of Thread sewing lounge, Small Wonder, and Delish General Store. Crafty projects include DIY ornaments, holiday tags, and more!
- Treat yourself to some of Vancouver’s best food carts including Taser Grilled Cheese, Ze Bite, and The Kaboom Box!
- Support small business and shop from over 75 handmade vendors in a wide assortment of categories including paper goods, jewelry, clothing, ceramics, baked goods, and more! There will be 25% new vendors at the upcoming holiday event including Rogue Florist, Shoreside Studios, Small Wonder, Livia Sweets, Jon Shaw Paintings, to name a few.
- Visit the London Fields Shoppe table, our new brick and mortar shop opening soon at 692 East Hastings, to be the first to purchase your favourite goods such as Frankie magazine (christmas issue and 2015 calendars!), herbivore botanicals, merchant and mills, think and ink studio, and more!
Saturday, December 13th and Sunday, December 14th, 2014
Maritime Labour Centre
1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver (between Powell and Victoria)
$3.00 Admission at the door
*Swag bags are available to paid attendees only
**1x $75, 1x $50, and 1x $25 gift certificates to be used at the Got Craft? holiday 2014 show will be randomly placed in swag bags on each day.