Got Craft? is taking place this weekend and we rounded up the top 5 things to do at the show!
- Be one of the first 50 people through the doors each day to receive a FREE* swag bag with goodies from our vendors and sponsors! Visit our blog post for a sneak peek of some of the swag items we have collected!
- Participate in one of our new DIY workshops such as Brush Lettering Level 2 with Big Top Sign Arts, Block Printing on Textiles with the Craft Lab. Pre-registration is required, please click on the name of each workshop for a full course description, cost, and registration. Spool of Thread sewing lounge will also be back with another FREE hand sewing project for you to make and take home. Known for their simple and quick crafts, this is perfect for both kid and adults!
- Treat yourself to some of Vancouver’s best food carts including Guanaco Salvadoran Cuisine, Melt City Grilled Cheese, Varinicey Pakoras, and Soho Road Naan Kebab.
- Support small business and shop from over 75 handmade vendors in a wide assortment of categories including paper goods, jewelry, clothing, ceramics, baked goods, and more! There will be over 37% new vendors at the upcoming spring event including East Van Light, Owl & Windsor, East Van Jam, The Lemon Square, Graveley & Sons, and the Vancouver Candle Company, to name a few.
- We opened up a brick and mortar shop last February and we are super excited to be bringing a sample of goods to the next event! Visit the London Fields Shoppe table for a selection of bath and body products, stationery and paper goods, jewelry, and the newest issues of Frankie magazine!
*Swag bags are available to paid attendees only
SEE YOU THERE!
vendor images above clockwise: Designs by Val, Cabin + Cub, The Beautiful Project, East Van Light