The Got Craft? 2017 Spring Edition is coming up in just over one week. We’re super excited to be returning to East Vancouver and have so many fun things planned for the upcoming event!
- Unlimited re-entry ALL weekend long!
- Shop handmade goods from 75 independent makers!
- Strike a pose at the Got Craft? photobooth hosted by Photobooth Vancouver!
- Grab a pen and join our letter writing social up on the stage. We’ll have all the supplies you need including various stations set up such as button making, vintage typewriters, mail themed rubber stamps, and more – see post here for details!
- Refuel with tasty treats by Johnny Pops, Varinicey Pakoras, and Melt City Grilled Cheese (voted #1 in the grilled cheese challenge by @vanfoodster)!
- Be one of the first 50 people at the door each day to receive a FREE swag bag filled with a selection of goodies from our vendors. Totes are designed by The Beautiful Project and hand printed by RV Screenprinting (tote bags alone are valued at $20)!
Strollers are welcome inside, but if you want to easily navigate through the crowds, we’ll have a stroller park set up in the front hall. Change facilities will also be available, so ask the front desk if you need help!
Got Craft? 2017 Spring Edition
Saturday, May 6th and Sunday, May 7th, 2017
Maritime Labour Centre
1880 Triumph Street, Vancouver
SAVE 40% off and buy early bird tickets online here!